maandag 6 augustus 2012

Outfit: Forever my friend

blouse - H&M trend, skirt - American Vintage, slippers - Havaiana's, glasses - H&M

Saturday I came out of nightshift, so I was easy on all day. Perfect day for a comfi summer outfit! I think this American Vintage skirt I bought in a Sissy Boy outlet once is real cute, I should wear it far more often! 
At night I had dinner with my friends at my BBF Desiree's new crib. I seemed like a long time ago we were all together, so we had a lot to talk about. It was a real fun night; I love you, girls!

PS. What do you think about my new sunnies? Bought 'm in sale for just €3,-! I adore the little heart on the bottom of the right glass.. ♥

Title: Ray LaMontagne - Forever my friend ♪

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your style! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other :) http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm officially your new follower now dear ;) follow me back ya? ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen