zaterdag 11 augustus 2012

Outfit: Part Time Believer

dress - Zara, shoes - H&M, chain - Forever 21

Wow, a perfect summer day again! My friend Judith and I went out for dinner at 'De Olijventuin', a place near my house. I wear one of my favorite summer dresses, I love the contradictions: the fussy flowers and then the transparant back to spice it up. The chain I bought in Vienna. I'm not religious or anything, so normally I don't wear things like this. But I don't know if it's the very bright shade of pink or the darkbrown leather cord, but I loved it at first sight. And maybe it will bring me some luck!

NB. While making this post I discovered my camera is set on the wrong setting, so all the pics are a bit blurry (and it had been like that for a few days now!). Hope you still have a good impression of the outfit! :)  

Title: Boy & Bear - Part Time Believer  ♪

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten