maandag 10 september 2012

Life: Diary 36


Me with a pink H&M hat, loving it! // Wine and dine with my friend and The Voice on fridaynight // Little stalker Gijssie ♥ // Daisy and I and some yummie mojitos at my birthdayparty // Marinke and I at my birthdayparty // Desiree and I at 'De Witte Aap' // Girls night out, celebrating my birthday! // Marinkes place (and a gift for me!) // wearing my favorite red dress  

OMG, I've been such a bad blogger last week! My internet at home isn't working, so I'm not able to post any outfit that I've worn. But yesterday my friend Marinke and I arrived at Alicante and the hostel has great working WIFI! So I'll be good this week..! :)
Last week was a great week, the wheather was sweet, my birthday was on friday. So here are some pics to share all the fun things with you. What have you been up to? 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten