dinsdag 30 oktober 2012

Outfit: Winter coats


I told you about my new beloved winter coat here, but with the Dutch climate you need more than that! :) Through the years I collected a full rack of coats. Different styles, different materials, different occasions. Here are the ones I wear most: 

coat - H&M, cap - H&M, boots Zara, jeans - H&M

This woolen one belongs to my perfect basics. I bought it like 3 or 4 years ago, but still wear it a lot! It's black, it's classic, and so easy to combine!

jacket - Zara, boots - Zara, dress - H&M

This leather jacket I bought last year and I wore it all the time. Fall, winter, spring, summer... Skirts, jeans, dresses, trousers... Perfect for multiple use! ♥

parka - H&M trend, sneakers - New Balace

And ofcorse there's the parka! So so warm, and can't go wrong with that! It has this furry lining and a big warm hood. I feel small and save in it. 

What's hanging in your closet? 

1 opmerking:

  1. I love your second coat!! Kisses!!



    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen