donderdag 6 december 2012

Outfit: It was blue

dress - Jimmy Choo for H&M, vest - H&M divided, boots - Zara 

And it's raining cats and dogs... All day, every day. With all the clouds it's grey outside and sometimes it seems like it's dark all day. How long untill spring?

Anyway. With the whole Maison Martin Margiela for H&M thing going on I was thinking about earlier collaborations and what treasures that brought me. I've got this fabulous trenchcoat by Victor & Rolf and a gorgeous black Karl Lagerfelt dress (wasn't he the first one?). And this dress by Jimmy Choo. I think the blue suede is amazing and it has this very low back, which I love! Because of that I thought it was a real summer dress, until now. Combined with a black tee underneath it (which you won't see because of the vest) and a vest to keep me warm, it's a great item to wear even on the coldest winter days. 

What was your favourite H&M collaboration? And did you conquer any treasures?  

Title: Angus Stone - It was blue ♪

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten