maandag 31 december 2012

Summary: My favourite looks of 2012 ♥

May

June

July


August

September

October


November 

December

The last days  we all feel like making lists. Music we love. Things we achieved. People we lost. Prices we won. This is my personal looking-back-at-the-end-of-the-year list: My favourite looks of 2012! 
Sometimes when I don't know what to wear I look back at the pictures and get inspired by my own closet. Which look is your favourite? And what lists are you making? 

Below, my fashionmisstakes... Looks like I made one every month! :) Sometimes it's not the outfit - I love my blue Jimmy Choo and the cute floral dress! -  but the bad quality of the picture. Sometimes it's the combination - that denim vest is so cool and there's nothing wrong with the grey/blue stretch skirt... - that didn't went well. And sometimes, sometimes it's just wrong..! ;)


Happy New Year!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten