woensdag 9 januari 2013

Inspiration: I hope not sporadically...

Wildfox Couture S/S 13

When I saw the pictures from the Wildfox Couture S/S 13 lookbook I couldn't help screaming. It's all about Clueless! Clueless was my and my friends absolute favourite movie during the 90's. I think I've seen it at least 20 times. We wanted to be like them, dress like them, talk like them. So suddenly we were surfing the Crimson wave in matching skirts and white overknees. Totally bogus!
Or not? Wildfox brings a whole collection inspired by this 90's blockbuster and it seems to be a big hit.

It's been a while since I've seen this movie. So I think it's time to plan a girlsnight-in with drinks and some 90's fun. And for my Clueless-girls and forever friends Desiree & Christel: I love you. For life! Not just sporadically.

I'm audi!
x

2 opmerkingen: