dinsdag 22 januari 2013

Outfit: Conquer the cold


jacket - H&M, jeans - H&M &denim, top - Zara, blouse - H&M trend, sneakers - New Balance, nailpolish - Carice

It just keeps freezing and keeps snowing. The layer of snow is getting thicker and thicker and just don't seem to get away. Was it me that told you the snow was so wonderful? I hate it by now! After spending most of the weekend inside (accept for Desiree's birthday party. A winter BBQ!) I had to work again by Monday. I took out this very old, but extremely warm lammy coat to conquer the cold. I love how it combines with the light jeans and my NB sneakers (which keep my from slipping). The sneakers seem to be glued to my feet. I doubted when I bought them last summer, but by now I think it's my best purchase EVER! 
Today I have to slide through the snow to Voorburg, we're getting our first vaccinations for South-America. And I don't like syringes at all! I'm scared as f*ck... But well, it's just another step closer to my great adventure!

How are you gonna spent your Tuesday?


Facebook          Twitter          Bloglovin'

2 opmerkingen: