maandag 18 februari 2013

OUTFIT: BASIC +






top - Zara, shorts - H&M, boots - Stradivarius 

I'm a sucker for basics. I love a floral dress so now and then, but most of the things that hang in my closet are plain and of solid colour. My summer uniform consists of a dress and some sandals. Or a jeans and a tee. During winter I put some black tights underneath it and/or a cadigan over it and I'm ready to go. But there's one thing I love more than basics, I call it basic +. And this top I found on sale at Zara Spain is a perfect example of that. A basic burgundy shirt, with leather sleeves. And leather is always better, I read on a fashionblog this weekend, so this top is a real pearl. O, and I combine it with my new boots. Wedged and pointed, yaaay! 

I spent my whole Saturday in bed with a migraine and the upside of that is that I was full of energy on Sunday. Used it by giving my house a spring cleaning. 
Today is the first day at work after my superfun holiday and late afternoon we'll get vaccinations again. I'm glad I'm free again tomorrow! :)
How was your weekend? Happy Monday! 
x

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for visit my blog! I follow you! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The otufit is awesome.
    Maybe we can follow each other? I would love it. Let me know!

    Love
    Sara
    http://morethanafashionn.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love this top <3

    Maybe we could follow each other? :D
    -> I already follow you! (name: "fille")

    My fashion blog :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love it that you call it basic+ :-D I also love garments that look plain, but surprise you with an unexpected detail :-)

    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That aint basic, it's chic, and am in love with the shoes....

    Lets follow each other.
    Cheptoo Cece
    http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi, great post, I liked it as you explain.

    yes, I also follow you now.

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful look! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Geweldig die mouwtjes aan dat shirt! Maakt hem inderdaad heel basic+. Superleuke term haha. :) Balen van je migraine zaterdag, dat is zo naar! Fijn dat het nu weer goed gaat. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Lovely look! Great pictures!
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know!

    xx
    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen