maandag 4 maart 2013

SUMMARY: 02 2013




It's 4 days in March already, but here's a overview of February's looks. A month of extremes. Snowy days, rainy days, ice cold days. And a sunny and warm family holiday in Spain. And, February is the month that 2 men broke into my house. In the middle of the day. They took my laptop - with all my pictures and all my inspiration folders -, 2 cameras, 2 jewelry boxes (I've no rings and just a few earrings left....) and a lot of small and personal stuff. So I won't be blogging for a while... Maybe some from-where-I-stand-shots of my outfits or a mirrorshot with my phone. Let's hope I'll get the insurance money real fast, so I can get myself a new camera and blog again. I'm missing it already!

In the meantime I'll try to keep up with reading all of your lovely blogs. Hope to see you again soon!
x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten