woensdag 3 oktober 2012

Outfit: Denim

blouse - H&M divided, jeans - H&M &denim, sneakers - New Balance

There's nothing more timeless as denim and at the same time denim is so in the moment! I bought this shirt while I was visiting my mom in Spain last spring and I think she fell in love deeper with it than me. I just wanted a jeans shirt, but my mom talked me in this floral one. I like it a lot, it's a bit more special than a plain jeans shirt. But then, a few months later I bought myself a dark blue one as well. And a light blue one on sale. You can never have enough denim, don't you think?   

And yes, I know, I'm wearing the sneakers... AGAIN. 

1 opmerking:

  1. Lovely outfit! I love your shoes , shirt and hairstyle!
    I have a little award/mention for you on my blog! hope you like it,
    xx chris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen