zondag 7 oktober 2012

Outfit: Not with haste

blouse - H&M trend, treggings - H&M, sneakers - New Balance

'I love waking up early at Saturdays - said no one ever' Andy from Style Scrapbook tweeted last week. And I guess she's right! Yesterday I had to wake up early for work, after a sleepless night with countless mosquitoes. My boyfriend and I killed about 9 of them and still I heard 'zzzzzzz' when I laid down. Argh! Outside it's still dark and I'm in a hurry, as always.  So I quickly put on this comfi pants, this can't-go-wrong blouse and offcourse... the sneakers. I'm ready for this long and rainy day. 
(And when I'm off from work, I'm going to do nothing bur relax! In this same outfit. :))

How's your weekend? 

Title: Mumford and Sons - Not With Haste ♪

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi dear , I love this look and especially your blouse! have a great week! kisses chris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen