woensdag 12 december 2012

Outfit: Working 9 to 5


 dress - Zara, shoes - Bershka, rings - Forever 21 and H&M

Every day it feels like a challenge deciding what to wear to work. I want to keep my own style, but look professional at the same time. Skirt not too short, dress not too tight, heels not too high (except when I go to court with a client, than I wear heels!). Even my NB sneakers felt like a risk, but with all the compliments I got from the youngsters I wear 'm now to work with no shame. 
With this dress I can't go wrong. It's totally my style and it's comfy and chic at the same time. Today I combine it with this blue studded shoes. But next time I'll wear boots with it. Or ballerina flats. Or heels. Can't go wrong!

Title: Dolly Parton - Working 9 to 5 ♪

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten