donderdag 3 januari 2013

Outfit: NYE


dress - H&M trend, tights - H&M, nailpolish - Hema

Metallic blue. I'm all about it right now. My new favourite nail colour matches fabulously with this blue metallic tights and ads glam to this simple dress. This classic LBD is the same one I wore last year during NYE in Spain. I turned it in an entire different look with this blue tights (which I bought for only €3,-, much cheaper then a new dress!).
My boyfriend and I spent NYE together. We made this plan to stay at home until 12AM, playing boardgames, have tasty snacks and watch New Year's shows on TV, then pop the bottle, watch the national fireworks on the bridge and go downtown to visit some friends and parties. But the night turned out differently: Both not feeling well, he still feverish, the bridge not accessible, the rain, the wind, the cold... The evening passed in a daze and after a walk around the neighborhood (with a bottle of Cava and a beautiful view like you can see in top right picture), we crawled into bed and enjoyed New Year's Eve concerts on TV. Boring right? But it was just what we needed.

2013 will be full of exciting things. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten