dinsdag 30 april 2013

INSPIRATION: MONARCHY









The change of throne. Today is a historic day, Queen Beatrix resigns and her son Willem Alexander becomes king. His wife Maxima, our queen to-be, is a real fashion queen. She got style, like you can see in the pics above..  
I kind of love the romance of a monarchy and secretly I enjoy the whole charade that is going on in this country for the last weeks, if not months. 

Today my friend Daisy and I will sell our old clothes on the flea market for 1 or 2 euros and hope to scrape together enough money for the rest of the day: ORANJEBITTER festival. ELLE magazine called it a mini-Lowlands, so we have high expectations. ;) We had the time of our lifes on this fest last year, so I'm sure it will be great. 

What are your plans today? 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten