dinsdag 16 april 2013

OUTFIT: BLACK CURRENT




blazer - H&M trend, tee - H&M divided, leathers pants - H&M, sneakers - New Balance, sunglasses - H&M

Yaaaay, sun! Warm and sunny weather! Time for sunglasses and to finally stow away that scarf! Sunday was a day for bare legs (tomorrow's outfit on the blog!), but Saturday was a pretty nice day too.  I was wearing my leather pants again, but rolled 'm up for bare ankles. Spring feeling!

I count the days until my departure. I really can't wait. I'm closing my cases at work - 7 work days left - and my backpack is waiting to be packed and ready to go. My love and I are apart now for 5 weeks and the first 2 weeks I thought I would die of heartache. (Skype is a wonderful medium, but talking to him knowing I won't be seeing him in real life for months felt harder sometimes than not talking to him at all). But one way or another I got used to be alone and found distraction in good things with/and my friends. Still miss him like crazy, but I think it's a beautiful thing to realize that it's not that I can't live without him. It's just that I don't want to. 

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful look!!! I love your blazer!
    Have a good week, dear! and my g+ for you!!:))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen