zondag 14 april 2013

OUTFIT: RED SKIRT



skirt - H&M divided, tee - H&M divided, fluffy vest - H&M divided, ballerina's - H&M

I'm glad spring started and the temperatures are rising, so I'm able to wear my ballerina's without my toes freezing off! I was wearing this outfit when I had dinner with my friend Sanne. She has been working in Austria for 4 months. She worked as a skiing instructor and partied her ass off at night. So nice to see her again. We had lot's and lot's to talk about! :) 
In 3 weeks from today I will be away for 4 months myself. Such a strange feeling to not be here for the summer and miss my girls and all the fun! I'll have my own awesome experience instead but I'm sure gonna miss home and all the festivals, BBQ's and sunny days in the park! 

What are your summer plans?

1 opmerking: